We’ve built 100’s of websites big and small. All are built with WordPress’ own coding standards, is compatible with tablet and mobile devices as well as it being completely SEO friendly. All our themes have been built into a custom child theme as well as bespoke plugins
Expedia BlogsWe're currently developing and designing the official Expedia blog for 5 European countries
- Building the official blogs for UK, Ireland, France, Germany and The Netherlands
- Maintaining the Traveller Notes Network
- Providing WordPress support across WordPress platforms within their European assets
Reed CommercialHelping people join and build franchise opportunities in the UK
- Part of Reed.co.uk, we built Reed Commercial from the ground up
- Utilises bespoke search functionality to deal with location based opportunities
- We now perform all online marketing for them too!
123Reg BlogThe most popular domain registrar in the UK
- Made their current site responsive
- Developed 2 iterations of design over the past 3 years
- Alex has written a couple of articles for the Content Hub too!
Orbitz InternationalDeveloping blogs for 5 brands under the Orbitz brand
- Developed and designed the main Orbitz blog with lots of customised features
- This was so successful that we then developed the blogs for a number of their brands including Cheap Tickets and Ebookers
- We perform numerous bespoke features within all blogs as well as keeping them all maintained
- We also developed the new responsive site for Orbitz For Business.
Funding CircleCreating a job board and new blog
- We redeveloped the blog for both the UK and US sites
- We implemented a bespoke job board inclusive of application routing
Heart Internet BlogTurning Expression Engine into WordPress
- Migrated from Expression Engine to WordPress
- Imported all content and designed site to exact specifics as the original
- Now responsive for mobile and much easier for editorial to manage
The PokeThe Most Popular Comedy Site in the UK
- Developed a new responsive theme for the site
- Developed a (now deprecated) area called The Kitchen where users could sign up and submit content in a similar manner to Buzzfeed
The Factory Youth ZoneDeveloping a website for Charity
We have been working with charities ever since we started trading, but one charity we do work a lot with is The Factory Youth Zone. Knowing the challenges of any local charity, FireCask donated a brand new website for FYZ for their second birthday.
You can read more about this here!