FireCask is looking for a Digital PR Executive. This role will involve the outreach of digital content assets that we create for our client campaigns. In order to take on this role you will need to have the ability to establish and build relationships with online media outlets, webmasters, bloggers and social influencers. We expect candidates to have a knowledge of the latest best practice techniques for link acquisition, and examples of previous outreach campaigns.
You will work closely with the Content, Search and Social Media teams to create and consult on proposals and client reports. We expect you to have a minimum of 1 year experience in an agency or client side environment, and be willing to continually expand your knowledge and passing that knowledge to your colleagues.
|Salary||£21,000+ dependent on experience|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Application Deadline||20th May 2016|
Roles & Experience
- Knowledge of the latest best practice techniques for link acquisition
- Demonstrate strong Digital PR/Outreach skills and provide evidence of a wide range of successful campaigns.
- Establish and build relationships with online media outlets, webmasters, bloggers and social influencers.
- Possess existing relationships with online PR contacts
- Ability to write press releases
- Be able to write for different audiences and professional sectors
- Ability to think creatively and provide ideas for infographics, video content and other non-written pieces of content marketing
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Min 1 year experience in an agency or client side environment
- Working closely with the Search and Social Media team to create and consult on proposals and client reports
What we Look for
- Knowledge and passion of the Search industry
- Proactive attitude to work
- Project management skills
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- Educated to at least A-Level
- 1+ direct years experience with technical SEO work and demonstrate previous work
- Presentation and people skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Previous practical ability of WordPress.
- Moonlighting projects (include them in your application!)
FireCask is a small but powerful agency that help businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team. When you work for us you’ll benefit from:
- A company laptop with secondary monitor
- Having your birthday off
- Access to good coffee. Also, Alex makes a cracking cup of tea!
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- An on-going training program and the backing of all our consultants
- The potential to work with big brands within different verticals
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub 🙂