FireCask is looking for a graphic designer to join the team and work alongside both the online marketing and development teams. This role would be perfect for a Creative Web Designer with a natural flair. You’ll be responsible for producing engaging, creative assets for FireCask and its clients. The day to day role will include collaboratively creating responsive web page designs, creative concepts, wireframes, display ads and other promotional material and work between the development and content production teams.
|Salary||Competitive, bases on experience|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Starting Date||Late September / Early October|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Application Deadline||6th September 2016|
Here’s what you’ll be up to
- Designing concepts for responsive web pages.
- Collaborating with our development team and internal content teams to generate creative concepts and wireframes.
- Designing promotional materials for onsite, offline and email campaigns.
- Design of social media graphics and campaigns.
- Creation of infographics and assets to support client projects.
- Applying the latest ideas in graphic design, iconography, imagery and typography.
- Working to deadlines with a fun and dedicated team.
Here’s the Skills you’ll Need
- Great knowledge of of Adobe CS Software; Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Muse
- An understanding of creating images for use on the web
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS and, as a bonus, understanding of web coding techniques such as SASS.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of responsive design and web frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Minimum of 2 years’ agency or client-side experience
- Solid digital portfolio with working examples
FireCask is a small but powerful agency that help businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team. When you work for us you’ll benefit from:
- A company laptop with secondary monitor
- Having your birthday off
- Access to good coffee. Also, Alex makes a cracking cup of tea!
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- An on-going training program and the backing of all our consultants
- The potential to work with big brands within different verticals
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub
- Joining us on our annual trip to Italy!