We are looking for an enthusiastic Magento developer to join our growing team! FireCask is a vibrant and friendly Online Marketing and development agency based in Manchester.
We’ve been building lots of WordPress sites but Magento development has now been requested so much that we need a dedicated developer to cater for all builds and maintenance of our existing Magento clients. Working primarily on eCommerce projects, you will need to have a high level of understanding of the Magento platform (both v1 and v2) both from a backend and frontend perspective. If you think this could be the role for you please submit your application.
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Starting Date||ASAP 🙂|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Application Deadline||30th June 2017|
What we’re looking for…
- At least 2 years knowledge of Magento & PHP – this includes developing themes, bespoke plugins and understanding Magento core.
- Someone to create and maintain all technical documentation for all Magento developments.
- Experience with both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
- A passion for the industry and interest in Magento-based meetups.
We’ll be even more impressed if you…
- Have already acquired Magento developer certification.
- Have knowledge of CSS & Sass, including Bootstrap (v3 and v4).
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
- Have good code structure and use correct software and methods to enhance this.
- Have the ability to use version control such as GIT.
- Utilise technologies you feel could be beneficial to a production environment.
- Have knowledge of the command line & configuring servers.
- Can take a scope of work and turn it into a finished product
Besides development skills, we also look for people who…
- Work hard and manage their workload well.
- Communicate effectively.
- Contribute creatively to the work we do.
- Continue to learn and develop your coding skills with side projects.
- Like to join us at the pub 🙂
In return we will…
- Help you develop your skills.
- Offer the opportunity to code for some big brands within different verticals.
- Provide you with a laptop and an additional monitor.
- Provide access to our pension scheme.
- Make you take your birthday off.
- Offer other office treats 🙂
- Take you away on our annual trip to Tuscany!