FireCask are looking for an ambitious and experienced paid media manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to develop your paid marketing skills within our wider digital marketing team. You will be responsible for the paid campaign activity, overseeing both paid social media and PPC campaigns.
Your primary objective will be to plan and deliver effective paid media campaigns that result in improved performance.
|Salary||Competitive, based on experience|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Application Deadline||15th November 2018|
You will be required to take ownership of our client’s paid media accounts in order to:
- Develop paid media campaigns and strategies in line with business forecasts and objectives.
- Manage campaign delivery to ensure that work is delivered on time and to budget.
You should also be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of overall online marketing strategy and how paid media fits into the mix.
- Paid search
- Social media platforms (paid and organic)
- Content marketing
- Targeting and Retargeting
Main responsibilities will include:
- PPC strategy and planning
- Paid social campaigns
- Account creation and management
- Keyword Research
- Advert Testing and Optimisation
- Paid Social Campaign Management
- Working collaboratively with the wider online marketing team
- Meeting with clients to formulate appropriate paid media solutions
Your day to day activity will be:
- Selecting the most appropriate paid search options for both prospective and current clients
- Writing enticing copy for paid search ads
- Setting up paid search campaigns
- Adjusting campaigns based on performance
- Working with our in-house design and technical teams to support paid search campaigns
- Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients)
- Client communication (updates and monthly reports)
- Strategic planning with some project management
- Paid social media campaigns
- Designer and developer collaboration
- A/B testing and tracking
- Growing the paid search offering and process
- At least one year’s experience with Paid Search, preferably within an agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of Google Adwords & experience with BingAds
- Working knowledge of Google Shopping Campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords Editor
- Experienced with paid campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Accurate copywriting skills
- Is eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends
- Is a strong communicator
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Comfortable speaking to clients on the phone and in person
- Is a self-starter and enjoys working as part of a team
- Has a sense of humour
- Google AdWords Certified in search advertising with a view to completing all Google ads certifications
- Working knowledge of Google Ads Scripts
- Experience with product feed creation & optimisation
- Working knowledge & experience with Google Tag Manager
- An ability to work with designers & developers to create bespoke PPC ads and landing pages for campaigns
Why Work at FireCask?
FireCask is a small but powerful agency that helps businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team.
- A company laptop with secondary monitor
- Having your birthday off
- Flexible remote working
- Access to good coffee
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub 🙂
- Popping over to Italy for our annual remote working week.