FireCask is looking for a client facing and delivery focused digital project manager with account management background. You’ll need to have a good understanding and experience of a project workflows, right through from discovery to deployment. You’ll be tasked with managing a wide range of digital projects and will act as the main point of contact for client communication.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organised and methodical individual, who is a stickler for deadlines, can manage internal and external expectations and the ability to work with teams across the entire company to find the solution – this is what will set you apart from the rest.
You will be working with the wider integrated digital team to manage multiple projects and you should have solid experience in digital marketing plus a strong customer service background. You must also be organised and have good time management skills as well as being an effective communicator whether that is in person, over the phone or in written correspondence.
|Salary||Competitive, based on experience|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Application Deadline||31st March 2018|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding all the products and services on offer from FireCask
- Ability to scope projects with input from heads of department
- Confidently lead client meetings, presentations and discovery sessions
- Delivering products to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients and key business stakeholders
- Producing project associated documentation to support each stage of the process
- Managing internal teams and their work to progress against milestones.
- Reporting on project progress and on completion
- Executing release plans, testing, deployment and manage bug fixes
- Having commercial awareness
- 1+ years experience in a digital project / account management role
- Experience and good understanding of CMS platforms, especially WordPress
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Use of project management tools such as Teamwork
- Act as the main point of contact for clients liaising with the design and development team
- Identify client needs and relay to the rest of the team
- Review and schedule new clients
- Discuss needs and explain any additional services to clients
- Help to identify expansion on current client offerings
- Organise and schedule meetings and phone calls
- Build and maintain knowledge of the services that we offer
- Attend client pitches and meetings where necessary
- Working across all departments within the agency
- Managing team members to ensure targets are being met, tasks are being completed etc
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other related Google Apps
- Presentation and people skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Be able to confidently contribute to pitches, proposals and public speaking.
- Be comfortable presenting and pitching to prospective clients
- Ability to coordinate with the SEO, social media and content teams and compile insightful client reports
- Experience of using project and task management software (such as Teamwork)
- Knowledge of wider marketing channels, PPC, email, social media etc
What we Look for
- Proactive attitude to work
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- Work to tight deadlines – no day is the same and you have to be adaptable and ready to work on your toes
- Ability to prioritise a number of tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written, in person and over the phone)
- Previous practical ability of WordPress, PHP and the WordPress API
- Knowledge of PPC and Adwords and other areas of paid search
- Moonlighting projects (include them in your application!)
- Experience with public speaking
FireCask is a small but powerful agency that help businesses evolve online. When you work here you’ll be joining a laid-back but professional team.
- A company laptop with secondary monitor
- Having your birthday off
- Flexible remote working
- Access to good coffee. Also, Alex makes a cracking cup of tea!
- Ability to grow and develop within the agency
- An on-going training program and the backing of all our consultants
- The potential to work with big brands within different verticals
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Being fed at regular company lunches
- Joining us at the pub 🙂
- Popping over to Italy for our annual remote working week.