Following the success of our Introduction to Content Marketing business breakfast in September, we’re hosting a half day seminar to expand on the themes we discussed during the session.
We want to help you get creative and think about your content marketing strategy for 2016. At the close of event, we’ll be putting on drinks to give you the chance to mingle and network with other attendees so keep your evening free!
The topics that will be covered include:
- What is Content Marketing? The different types of content that can be used, tips and hints to follow and how to think creatively no matter what sector you are in.
- Methods of creativity. We will discuss some methods of how to think creatively and put one into practice to show you how it can work.
- Content Marketing and Social Media. How your content marketing strategy ties in to social media campaigns. We will look into how and when to post your content, what works on which platform and the voice you should use.
- A focus on your industries. We will gather information from your registration to choose the main industry sectors to discuss.
- Q&A. Your chance to ask us any questions and pick our brains!
Date: Thursday 28th January
Time: 3pm – 5pm followed by networking drinks
Venue: Freeths LLP, 5 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4JB