Why come to FireCask for web hosting in Manchester?
To ensure you get the absolute most out of our service, our web hosting and maintenance packages include:
- Updating WP core within 2 business days (usually 1).
- Updating third party plugins once a week with conflict checks.
- Uptime monitoring.
The following are covered in our premium package:
- Proactive bug fixing (where reasonable – meaning that if it’s a large issue we would speak to you first).
- Performance and security enhancements where retained time allows.
- Anything else needed to be done by your direction.
We’ve hosted thousands of websites over the last ten years. This includes our client Beauty Bay. We updated and improved an old WordPress installation, fully redesigning their site to suit their brand. We also implemented extra security, ensuring their data and information stayed safe. Plus, any bugs that showed up were proactively removed to ensure optimum performance.
We host a variety of client websites of varying sizes, and covering various industries. These are all popular among their audiences. If something goes wrong with your site, we’ll aim to fix it within minutes with our expert website solutions we’ve used for clients in the past.
Come to us for expert website hosting in Manchester. From full site rebrands and redesigns, to updated security measures. We actively remove outdated installations and plugins, keeping your website exceptionally maintained and marketed.